Friday, September 23, 2011

Freeze trying to push it over the top

It feels great to have a few weeks of school out of the way, although things are starting to pick up with tests and everything coming up. I feel fairly settled into a routine now, and am enjoying my time here in Fredonia. I have been really impressed with the hard work of our team during our advanced conditioning classes. Yesterday we finished our North Adams series, and I was proud of the effort we all put in! I'm excited to see our hard work pay off come October. Ice times as a team have been great, and it has been good to have some time to get a feel for each other as players. We are a close group of guys, and we are getting better each week. It has been a good first month here, and I sense a feeling of increased energy and work ethic as we near our first game together. Each day I look up at the banner that reads "Sunyac Finals," and am reminded of how close we came last year. We are determined to be champions this year, and the disappointment I felt is still very fresh in my mind. I see us being a very dangerous contender this year and I can't wait to get the season going.

Mark Friesen

1 comment:

  1. With an attitude and work ethic as positive as this, you and the team will excel on and off the ice this year.

    ReplyDelete