Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Blog post coming from our great 309 Hendrix Hall Common Room..........

Hey everyone!

Nick Harper here with another blog post in our great 309 Hendrix Hall Common Room. First off I would just like to say congratulations to all the seniors who have completed their NCAA College Hockey careers. Jeffy, Danny, Whitey, Kauf, Bourney, and Slick, I learned a lot from you guys and I am sure going to miss you all and wish you the best of luck in the future. That being said, they're not leaving quite yet so although it's very sad hockey is over, we got to enjoy these last couple months together.

I would also like to wish forward assistant captain Taylor Bourne best of luck as he went off to Huntsville, Alabama as he starts his pro career off in the SPHL. I'd like to say I helped him along the way with the countless times I stopped him in our US/Canada shootouts and our pre-game handshakes. Taylor I got to find a way to still give you that handshake maybe I'll send you a video before each of your games.

Lastly, the weather here in Fredonia has been a tease with a 60 degree day then following up with a 30 degree day with the wind blowing hard. Hopefully it's just a short time away until that 60 degree weather comes back and is here to stay. That's all from me today so I hope you all have a good rest of your week!

Harps#30

No comments:

Post a Comment