Follow Fredonia State Blue Devil Hockey by Email

Thursday, March 3, 2016

All my time has been dedicated to Physics.....

Hey Blue Devil fans, Ben Casale here checking in for my first blog of the offseason.

I want to start off by thanking the seniors for making my freshman year a memorable one and
making the transition from juniors to college a little bit easier.  That being said since the end of the season all my time has been dedicated to Physics. I have a big test coming up tomorrow and hopefully with a little luck I can kick off the weekend right with a good grade.

Finally, I'd like to congratulate Taylor Bourne on signing his first pro contract in the SPHL. Well
deserved and it couldn’t have happened to a better guy.

Well I have to get back to studying, say a prayer for me tomorrow, and I'll catch you next time Blue
Devil fans.

­#19 Ben Casale

No comments:

Post a Comment