Thursday, March 3, 2016

All my time has been dedicated to Physics.....

Hey Blue Devil fans, Ben Casale here checking in for my first blog of the offseason.

I want to start off by thanking the seniors for making my freshman year a memorable one and
making the transition from juniors to college a little bit easier.  That being said since the end of the season all my time has been dedicated to Physics. I have a big test coming up tomorrow and hopefully with a little luck I can kick off the weekend right with a good grade.

Finally, I'd like to congratulate Taylor Bourne on signing his first pro contract in the SPHL. Well
deserved and it couldn’t have happened to a better guy.

Well I have to get back to studying, say a prayer for me tomorrow, and I'll catch you next time Blue
Devil fans.

­#19 Ben Casale

No comments:

Post a Comment