Wednesday, March 2, 2016

We have a great group of guys that are focused.....



Hey everyone,

Dan Mainello checking in here again for another blog. Well my first NCAA hockey season is officially in the books. It didn't end the way we all hoped for, but to be honest I'm proud of the guys. We are a very young team, 16 freshmen to be exact. Already looking forward to next season, we have a great group of guys that are focused and always ready to work hard!

I would like to thank the seniors, Jeffy, Danny, Kauf, Slick, Bourney, and Whitie. Its hard to realize that I won't be able to look around the locker room and see you guys next year. You guys had a huge part in producing the success in our team this year. You truly will be missed.

On a side note, even though the season is over I still find myself battling pretty hard, not on the ice but with the books. You would think now that practices are over I would have a little more free time, but physics has managed to stop that. I have my first big test on Friday so wish me some luck!

#10 Dan Mainello

No comments:

Post a Comment