Monday, March 14, 2016

Taylor Bourne checks in from the pros......facing off against Wilky tomorrow!

I am writing this blog from Huntsville Alabama,  I have gotten the opportunity to play with the Huntsville Havoc of the SPHL.  I have been in Huntsville for two weeks now and played three games, one against Mississippi and two against the top ranked team Peoria.  It has been a great experience and I am really enjoying my time here.  It has been a bit of an adjustment period being without the guys that I have spent the last 4 years with but it is a great group of guys here in Huntsville as well.  We are on the road against Mississippi again tomorrow and my roommate, teammate and captain Ryan Wilkinson is playing with them right now, it is going to be different not seeing him wearing the blue and white with me that we have worn the last 4 years.  I am excited about the opportunity that both of us have gotten but hopefully I get the upper hand tomorrow night.  It is different being away from Fredonia for the first time in a long time, but I am hoping I can stick around and make a run in the playoffs here.

Taylor Bourne #29 (#18 Huntsville Havoc)

No comments:

Post a Comment