Thursday, March 10, 2016

Its almost spring break!

Sammy here again on the blog! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day today here in Fredonia. Its been so nice the last few days and has really been a great atmosphere here around campus. I can't help but notice the difference in students walking around in great weather. Its almost spring break! My plans are to go home to Michigan to visit my family for the break. I am very excited. A lot of the fellas have trips planned and i just want to let everyone know to travel safe and have fun! Each day we are getting better and better as a team preparing in the off season. Not having the outcome we wanted this past season has really opened eyes to figure out how we can fix it. Well I have to get back to studying now! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment