Wednesday, October 2, 2013

'got to sleep in this morning'

Well it's a good day today. Slept in for once, still mentally exhausted from the tough essay exam yesterday, but bounced back with a couple 100's in CSIT and accounting quizes/ homework. All the hydrating paid off as we finished up advanced conditioning with the North Adams circuit which lived up to its hype as a tough workout. The boys pushed through it, with a hard 30 minute grind. Jared and I took off to accounting class for a long night class. The boys got together again tonight for some NHL for the local Buffalo Sabres game. Gotta be honest, I quit the Sabres for a while. If they start winning for once I'll jump back on, but I think I'm going to head back to the Canadian teams and start being pro Leafs, Oilers, Sens. I wish the Sabres luck tonight and Wynia's best bud Tyler Myers, but I need to see some W's before I'm back on the squad.
Doust

No comments:

Post a Comment