Saturday, October 26, 2013

a couple of clowns...........

Well my day didn't get off to the best start to be honest.  As I walked from my 8 AM class to my car I got caught in that freezing hail storm which was not fun whatsoever.  After getting through that my day was a lot better.  I ran in to the two clowns in the picture, Hunter Long and Chris Eiserman, sharing headphones and listening to music together as they were walking to Tim's.  Those two roommates are real characters whenever they get together.

After relaxing a bit and going to classes it was time for practice.  We had a good practice as we got prepared for our Blue/White scrimmage Saturday Night.  This scrimmage will definitely help us out and get us ready for our next week of practice and the start of the season.  Check back tomorrow to see how the scrimmage goes and to see my last bog for the week.
Cappy 21

No comments:

Post a Comment