Tuesday, October 22, 2013

missing the 'Voice' ...

After another long day of grinding through classes I find myself once again spending the night in the computer lab getting work done.  Just met with my Organizational Behavior group as we have a presentation on Terrorism in Business on Thursday night.  I'm pretty disappointed that we met so late tonight since I'm missing the Voice, after lasts nights great performances.  I'll have to catch up with Melky #2 and find out how tonight's show went since this has become his favorite show also.  On a good note it looks like I will be able to make it home to see Chicago Fire that starts at 10 tonight.  Pretty excited for this episode as the last few have been awesome and leave you on the edge of your seat. It might be battle for who gets the living room TV tonight between me and Doust #23 since Sons Of Anarchy is on tonight, but I'm pretty sure I'll win that fight any day.  Come back tomorrow to see what happens. 
Cappy 21

No comments:

Post a Comment