Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another cold and rainy day here in Fredonia....

Another cold and rainy day here in Fredonia, what else is new.  Spent most of my night in the library tonight with my good friend Cory Melkert as we prepared for our Managerial Finance quiz in the morning.  When I got to my car it was covered in either hail or snow which isn't a good sign that it's this cold already in October.  The rest of night is consisting of watching Game 1 of the World Series and hoping the Red Sox lose so I can chirp Matecki and Marty back in the room tomorrow.  Those two guys have been chirping about the Yankees not making the playoffs, so not really looking forward to hearing those guys if the Red Sox win the whole thing.  Well time to get some rest and get ready for another great day of classes and practice as we get one day closer to the opener down at Oswego on the 1st.
Cappy 21

No comments:

Post a Comment