Friday, October 25, 2013

Cappy looking forward to getting a chance to hit somebody else.........

Tonight was another late night of classes for me.  Had my Organizational Behavior presentation until 9.  I felt that I really nailed it so I'm hoping to get an A on it which would be nice.  Mid term grades came out today and I am pretty happy with where I'm at for this semester so far.  I have an A in 4 out of six classes, just have to get the other two up and should have a really good GPA, hopefully helping us have the highest GPA among men's teams on campus again.  After class I was hoping to come home and see some of my housemates but unfortunately no one is around so I have the house to myself.  Just sitting in the living room watching World Series Game 2 and its going good so far since the Red Sox are losing.  Hopefully it stays that way the rest of the game.  Looking forward to one more day of practice then our Blue vs White Scrimmage on Saturday night.  It's been nice having all this time to practice but I think the boys are about to get ready to start getting into games and start hitting some new people.  Well I have an 8 AM class tomorrow, have to get some rest tonight.  Check back in tomorrow.
Cappy 21

No comments:

Post a Comment