Thursday, October 10, 2013

"because were the best"

The theme of the week seems to be staying on the grind.  I woke up at around 7:30 today to study for an exam that's on Friday, kind of strange but I couldn't really fall back to sleep. I decided to slam my face into some textbook readings.

I had to basically break down Berger's door this morning just to get a ride to campus just in time for class to start, as we both have class at the same time. The best part of my day had to be when I was in class and the Professor posed the question of; "The American economy is doing better, but organizations like the European Union have criticized our choices thus far.  Why do think that is?"  It was silent until finally one kid in puts up his hand up and with a straight face said, "because were the best." I nearly fell out of my chair! After everything calmed down I turned to offer a pretty crisp salute to the Star Spangled banner that was hanging on the far wall. I know I'm Canadian but my hands were literally tied after the patriotic display that I was just witness to.

That being said Game 7 is today -winner takes all between dark and white.  It's been a war and I'm looking forward to taking off some of the stress from the day by running someone through the boards, and scoring some goals.  That's all for today Fredonia have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment