Saturday, January 28, 2017

The boys had a huge 3-1 win last night in a hard fought battle...

Happy Saturday everyone!
Nick Harper here up in North Country with this weekend's blog post. The boys had a huge 3-1 win last night in a hard fought SUNYAC matchup against Potsdam. Eric Bogart played a very good game between the pipes only allowing one goal. Forwards Marcus Ortiz, Jacob Haynes, and Bobby Polacheck each had a goal in our victory. That's five in a row now for the Blue Devils! We look to continue our streak and solid play against Plattsburgh this afternoon. This is a huge weekend for us as we look to keep climbing up in the SUNYAC standings on our quest to a SUNYAC championship.
 
This past weekend was one that was very special to me and was one I'll remember for the rest of my life. I was very fortunate to start in my first NCAA game again Post University. My teammates played very well in front of me as we beat them 14-0. It was great to play at home in front of many family members and friends! The following day was our "Pink the Rink" game which is a great cause and has been a part of Fredonia hockey history for a while. We played Post again and settled for another win for our second weekend sweep in a row.
 
After a stretch of non-conference games, it was great to get back into SUNYAC play and to get a win and a big two points against Potsdam. Big one at 4pm today as we take the trip to Plattsburgh and hopefully pick up another 2 points!
That's all I have for you today hope you all enjoy your weekend!
 
-Harps #30

No comments:

Post a Comment