Sunday, January 15, 2017

Looking forward to Pink the Rink....

Hey everyone freshman forward Jacob Haynes here for my fourth blog post of the year.

As everyone knows pink the rink is coming up this weekend and I'm looking very forward to participating in the event for my first time. This years game though may be the one that means the most to as one of my best friends mom was diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer in early November. It has been a very tough and stressful time for the Russo family, early December Carlee had the tumor removed and she is currently going through chemotherapy right now will and hopefully be officially cancer free, free soon. It is the Russo last name that will be on the back of my jersey on Saturday night and Carlee's husband, Jason will be in attendance to participate in this special night. I cannot wait for the game and it should be a night to remember.

Until next time,
Jacob Haynes #6

No comments:

Post a Comment