Wednesday, January 25, 2017

On the road to the North Country this weekend

Good morning hockey fans,

Jamie young checking in for my first blog post of 2017. 

Pink The Rink was this past weekend and I want to thank everyone that came out and made the night so special for the boys and everyone else involved in the event. The boys really love playing in front of great crowds like the one we had on Saturday night so make sure everyone makes it back out for senior night in a couple of weekends!! 

That being said, were on the road to the North Country this weekend for our second half match ups against Potsdam and Plattsburgh. These are two good teams and great atmospheres to play in, but the boys are fired up for a fun roadie and aren't coming back without 4 points. 

With only 8 games left in this season and only one more season left in my hockey career, I've had a little bit of time to reflect on my hockey career as a whole and everyone who has helped me reach this point. To all my family, friends, coaches, teammates, trainers, doctors, and fans, the ride is far from over but it's never too early to say thank you for everything you have done to support me - I couldn't do it without all of you!! 

Well time to study and get ahead of some work for the weekend, until next time hockey fans, 

-Younger #3

No comments:

Post a Comment