Saturday, October 15, 2016

I broke my leg......

Hey Fredonia hockey fans,

Freshman Max Blitz singing back on to the blog for my second time this year. It’s crazy to
believe that we are already 6 weeks into the first semester. College really does fly by.

Things have been going very well in the classroom, better than I had expected for my first semester back in. Unfortunately, I am going to be sidelined for about 6-8 weeks and will miss the first couple games this season.

I broke my leg and dislocated my ankle the last captains practice this year. I had to undergo surgery to re-set my ankle and they also put a plate in the as well.  The last week has been tough but I have had tremendous amount of help from my teammates and they have made this whole situation a lot easier on me.

I am making a speedy recovery to get back on the ice with the boys and I can’t wait to step onto the ice for my first game at Steele Hall over Thanksgiving weekend. The quest for the SUNYAC championship starts in 19 days against Utica.....hope to see you there Blue Devil fans.

Max Blitz

No comments:

Post a Comment