Sunday, October 2, 2016

To say I’m excited is an understatement.....

Hey coach, here’s my blog for tomorrow.

Hey everyone! Freshman forward Thomas Dunn here for my second blog post of the year. So far I’m really enjoying everything that Fredonia has to offer. All of my classes have been interesting, even though it took a bit getting used to the work load of five classes after being out playing junior hockey for the past three years. On the ice, things have been going great. The tempo, pace, and intensity have really been picking up week by week, especially in our scrimmages.

This upcoming Monday officially starts our training camp and officially starts my college hockey career. To say I’m excited is an understatement, I can’t wait to get after it with the guys and see what this team can do. I think there’s a real special group in this locker room that is capable of anything we put our minds to. I know all the boys are counting down the days until we take on Utica for our opener.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Till next time,
Thomas Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment