Monday, August 24, 2015

An excited Kauf says, "Welcome Back".....

Kauf here!

Just wanted to say hello to all the Fredonia Blue Devil hockey fans, friends and family and welcome back for the 2015/2016 season!

I think I speak for a lot of guys when I say that I'm excited to be back here in Fredonia with my fellow teammates. As most guys have arrived over this past weekend it has been great to catch up with everyone and listen and tell stories about our short summer adventures while getting familiar with the new fresh faces that will be in the dressing room. It seems as though we just left this place, but maybe Fredonia seems like home especially after spending the past 3 years living in the same house for 7-8 months out of the year.

As classes begin this week as well as our first ice times I'm sure most of the guys will have their plates full including myself as for most of my senior classes get right back to work. After a spring of a lot of changes with our group I cannot wait to get my final season started with a new beginning with our club, until next time.

Cheers, 
Mitch Kaufmann #24

No comments:

Post a Comment