Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bourney has homework piled on already....

It's been a bit of a whirlwind start here in Fredonia, with so many new faces around the room and being my senior year, but it has been great to see everyone again and the excitement in the dressing room for the upcoming season. 

I think all the boys are adjusting to being back in classes well after having a couple months off.  I have had a couple classes start off pretty quickly with homework due today and Friday so it appears I will be spending time in my favorite cubicle in the library already. Before the library though Harps and myself are gonna get in a quick lift for the day and get a good sweat.  We have only had 3 days of classes so far and I'm already getting antsy for the season to start, its going to be an exciting year.

Taylor Bourne #29

No comments:

Post a Comment