Friday, August 28, 2015

Eddie and the guys in the dorm are living large......

Hey everyone, Eddie Cordero here on the blog today.

 
I’m one of the incoming freshmen this year, from California. The normal freshman year move in to the dorms really wasn't all that bad for me. I was able to get settled pretty quickly and just hang out until my roommate and suite mates got in. My roommate and I have a pretty great setup in our room with all the necessities like a mini fridge, microwave, Xbox with a TV, and the all important Keurig machine to help me out during those 8AM classes. I’m already really enjoying living with seven of my other teammates. They’re all real cool guys and I know we're all going to get close and have an unreal year. 
As well as my suite mates, getting to know the older guys on the team has been a good time too. They already take all of us freshman under their wing and help us out with whatever they can. I really can't wait to start forming new, tight bonds with all the fellas and even more than that, I can't wait to get to work and go to battle with all the boys during the season. Being back in school is taking a little getting used to, but I’ll get back in the groove of things soon. 

Until next time,

Eddie Cordero #12

No comments:

Post a Comment