Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Wilkie and the boys practicing up for the golf tourney.....

It's great to be back here on campus and see some familiar faces. It's great to get back with the boys and catch up with everyone. I don't live very close to anyone in the summer so I've definitely missed getting to hangout with these guys every day. As this will be my last year I'll definitely be trying to take advantage of every day I have left, especially with this weather being so great it's kind of hard not to take advantage.

On Saturday of few of the boys went out to the local golf course to get in a little practice round before the 2nd annual Fred State Blue Devils Golf Tourney. And it looks like I definitely need the practice... I didn't shoot very well but we couldn't have asked for a nicer day.  It's a great way to bond with the boys. 

Until next time

#25 Ryan Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment