Monday, September 24, 2012

The sweetist drink of all........



About a month ago I got the opportunity to spend a day with the Stanley Cup, my good friend Trevor Lewis right wing for the LA Kings was able to win the cup this year with them. When he final found out what day he was going to get it of course it was thursday of the first week of classes but I new I couldn't miss it so I booked my flight back home. Luckily it was syllabus week so I really didn't miss much. I flew out Wednesday night and went straight to the house that me Trevor and another buddy lived in this summer. The next day was one of the best days of my life doesn't get much better then enjoying a nice cold beverage out of the cup and just getting to hang out with it for an entire day. Not sure what could top it besides winning it for myself and sadly to say I think that ship may have already sailed especially since not gunna lie I did touch it and drink from it. According to the lore if you touch it before you win it you never will. But I will get a little more into the details of how the day went tomorrow. For now heres a little taste of how it was.
Chris Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment