Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Junger sweeps four years of run

Today we ran the two mile and I can now say that all four years I have made it in under 13 minutes and today I ran a personnel best . I can honestly say that I am not one bit sad that I will never have to run two miles in under 13 minutes ever again! I thought they boys did really well today in my group. We had a good showing and most of the guys to my knowledge made it. Its alway a little nerve racking leading into it but when its over it one of the best feelings ever knowing you don't have to have to be in breakfast club and that you don't have to do it for another year, but for me never again. Its a hard 13 minutes but feels good know you put forth a hard fought thirteen minute grind. Now that thats over the season is drawing near and it cant come soon enough going to be a good year for the boys I can feel it in the air.

Chris Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment