Friday, September 14, 2012

Crime and Crime Theory and Team 'Teck looking for the big "W"

Today was our second annual triathlon, although the running with the cinder block portion was cut back a bit from last year I think this years may have been tougher.  The reason I say this is because this years was more of a sprint to the finish then last years.  That being said it was a good workout and I think all the boys got a lot out of it.  It's 9:43pm here and I'm just taking a quick study break, while Palmy works tirelessly on his homework assignments for the night.  I have my first test of the semester tomorrow (Friday) at 2pm in my Crime and Crime Theory class.  Upon completion of the test I'll be headed over to the rink for our final skate of the week, hopefully Team Matecki can come up big and get the W to avenge last weeks 6-5 loss.  Back to the books.
OC #8

No comments:

Post a Comment