Friday, September 28, 2012

Junger doing the dirty (sand bag) work


It's been a busy, busy last two days here for me in Fredonia. I had my first test of the semester in my least favorite class,  Finance. Spent a late night shutting down the library last night and up again early this morning for some last minute review before my test at 10. Feeling OK about how it went.  Didn't fail but sure didn't get the A, guess we will have to just wait and see. Just happy its over with. The only thing that was good about yesterday was getting to play around with some sand bags. For our advanced conditioning class yesterday we had our second annual sandbag work out not gunna lie it was a good one my 'hammys' sure are feeling it today. Only disappointing thing was the bags were re-bagged so we definitely didn't get quite as sandy as last year. Now its time to head to the rink to get some redemption for the colored team, we are currently down 2-1 in our captains practice scrimmages. But after a gritty comeback win in our battle drill competition on Wednesday i know the colored team is hungry for the W.

Chris Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment