Saturday, September 15, 2012

OC wraps a great week inside Blue Devil hockey

OC here again for my final blog installment of the week.... where to begin?  We just finished our third week of classes  here at SUNY Fredonia.  I had a test today I think I did well on, but as my Dad says "the proof is in the pudding" so we'll have to wait until I get my mark to see how I really did. 

Friday was our second scrimmage of the year, where Team Matecki was able to rebound from last weeks defeat and take a 9-7 win to even the series up at 1.  This weekend won't be one of pure leisure for me.  I have a few home work assignments and an online quiz I need to get done for Monday and with that being said its off to the library.
Thanks!
OC #8
photo.JPG
Senior, Will McLaughlin, gets ready for Friday's Scrimmage

No comments:

Post a Comment