Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Holly rocking the dreaded Philly Flyers shirt

Monday's finally over which means my week is down hill from here, I have been under the weather here today, so I payed the health center at LoGrasso hall a visit.  They were very helpful and gave me some stuff that should hopefully clear me up by tomorrow, just in time for Advanced Conditioning.  I was able to grab a bite to eat with some of the boys today at Cranston, as you can see from left to right Tyler Matecki, Jeff Holloway, and Will Maclaughlin.  I took a couple tablets of NyQuil about half an hour ago so the clocks ticking till I pass out.  It's nice to have a little bit of down time tonight and not be in the library.
OC #8
photo.JPG
Tyler Matecki and Jeff Holloway having dinner last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment