Tuesday, February 28, 2017

School work is really starting to pile up....

Hey there everyone,

Nick Harper here checking in for another blog post this year, this time coming from the third floor quiet study area in the library. School work is really starting to pile up so just trying to stay as organized as I can here.

I have had the privilege to play with seniors Hunter Long, Marcus Ortiz, Mac McAvoy, and Frankie Hart for the past three seasons and fellow goaltender Chris Paulin for one season. It was a very heartbreaking loss Wednesday when we fought a tough playoff matchup against rival Buff State. I have learned so much from you seniors both on and off the ice and I cannot thank you enough for all the memories and lessons you've taught me here so far. Coming in freshman year I was welcomed with open arms by you four and felt immediately a part of your family. I wish you all the best of luck in the future and I know I'll be keeping in touch with you all.

I would also like to congratulate junior forward Sam Wilbur and sophomore goaltender Eric Bogart on their All Conference honors. You boys earned it.

Until next time,

Harps #30

No comments:

Post a Comment