Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Classes are in full swing now so the boys are all super busy!

Hello all,
Bogs back piloting the blog jet today! Classes are in full swing now so the boys are all super busy! I'm sitting here in the library with a few of the boys trying to get some review work done; rivs in guzzling his grande mocha latte supreme with extra whip cream even tho he's "dieting," deef is crushing some finger paints across the table there...not to sure what class that's for but he's really into it. Blitzy just sat down and took his hat off, revealing a extremely receded hairline, to work on some math poems. After a long road trip up north which I'm sure one of the boys that blogged before me told you already, we're headed back up the same way for a few non-conference games against Canton. The boys are lookin to bounce back and claw onto some momentum before heading back into conference play!
 
Anyways that's all I got for you today! I have to go back to pretending I know what's going on in my Chem notes!

Bogs

No comments:

Post a Comment