Saturday, February 25, 2017

Family has been our team's motto

Hey there hockey fans,
Well it's been 3 days since our playoff loss on Wednesday and it hasn't quite fully settled in that our season is truly over. The past two seasons have ended on slightly different terms than it did this year making playoffs for the first time in my career. That being said, I wouldn't have wanted to experience it with any other group of guys that we have in our locker room. Family has been our team's motto since last spring and that's exactly what we developed - a group of guys that I will always refer to as my brothers. Through all the good times, bad times, ups, and downs the group of 20 plus guys we had sitting around the logo in the locker room were as close as anyone could get. We supported each other, laughed with each other, and bled with each other, it was a pleasure to be apart of what we created this year and will continue to move forward with. 
 
To all our seniors who will be graduating I just wanted to express my gratitude for everything you've done for myself and the team as a whole. Wether you were here to greet me my first day on campus my freshmen year or came in this year, your support, hard work, commitment, and friendship will never be forgotten. I hope to set the same kind of example for classes behind me as you instilled into our program. No doubt in my mind you guys left the program in a better place than you found it, so thank you!! 
 
Until next time Blue Devil fans,
Younger #3

No comments:

Post a Comment