Thursday, December 3, 2015

Looking for a big weekend........

Happy Thursday,
 
Hello everyone its Mackenzie McAvoy tuning into today's portion of the blog. I hope everyone is having a great week, and also looking forward to the weekend as myself. This weekend the boys travel up to Cortland and Oswego, and are looking for a big weekend to climb back up into the standings since this year it's a very close and tight race for the playoffs. For myself my last two weeks of classes within the semester consist studying for a lot of exams that I have this Friday or which will be tomorrow, since teachers are trying to get in the last grades before the semester ends.
 
This year has really flown by since we only have 4 games left in the semester and then the Holiday break begins, which I know all the boys are looking forward to, since some of them don't get to see their families all that often through the break.
Anyways I really have to get back to studying and finishing up some projects a presentations for the rest of the week. until next time bloggers.
Mackenzie McAvoy #27

No comments:

Post a Comment