Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Frankie Hart here in a busy last week before exams!

Hello blog world,
 
Frankie Hart here in a busy last week before exams! The semester is coming to an end very quickly which is very surprising to me considering it feels like we all arrived here not that long ago. With final exams just around the corner everyone is very busy turning in papers and projects. My classes are going very well with the majority of my study time will be going towards my psychology class. 
 
On a different note, the weather does not feel very much like Christmas time with the lack of cold and snow. Most people are fairly happy with it but I must say it isn't getting me into the Christmas mood. But I know once I cross the border and drive my 9 hours north it will be a winter wonderland, like it should be! 
 
Come support your Blue Devils this Friday and Saturday at Steele Hall! These will be our last two games for several weeks, so come see the boys in blue! 
Frankie Hart #8 

No comments:

Post a Comment