Saturday, December 5, 2015

Chemistry is starting to look like a different language.........

Rich DeMarco back here on the blog. Just got back to campus after a roady to Cortland and Oswego. The outcome of both games may not have been what we wanted but the boys battled hard and showed we definitely are heading in the right direction. Now that we are back on campus its back to reality and preparing for finals. Chemistry is starting to look like a different language so I’ll be in the library the majority of the time this upcoming week. Only two weeks left of studying hard and my first semester of freshman year will be over. Can’t say I’ll be too excited for next semester classes to come but I’ll definitely be looking forward to getting back to conference games and getting back in the win column.
That’s it for my time on the blog, hope everyone has a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment