Wednesday, December 2, 2015

It has been a really fun and giving semester but it has gone by so fast......

Hi everybody, Daniel here for my fourth blog of the year!
It is only two weeks left of my last collegiate fall semester and it feels really good. It has been a really fun and giving semester but it has gone by so fast. I am finally over my scare to speak in front of the class which means that I am more confident than ever going into finals week. All my work is due during finals week, I have one final and two presentations so I am preparing for my presentations both in class and on my spare time.  
On Friday night the puck drops in Cortland at 7 P.M. and we are bringing those two points with us to Oswego.
That is all for me, until next time have a great Christmas!
#18 Daniel Martensson

No comments:

Post a Comment