Sunday, December 7, 2014

Flags looking forwards to the rest of our journey......

Tomorrow is my 22nd birthday.  It will be a bitter sweet birthday after the tough weekend we just had in hockey.  Not only for that reason,but it is a week before exams and this is when crunch time really starts.  This week will be a busy one as I try and keep up on all my school work as well as preparing for another game on Friday as we really need to get those two points.  Sometimes teams go through stints where they struggle, but that's where good teams find a way out.

This isn't a 50 game schedule like we use to play back in junior, you have to make every game count.  This is the time were we find out if our team is a good team and I'm more then willing to bet that our team can do it.  I am looking forwards to the rest of our journey this year as whatever comes our way we will face it as a team.  Today was a great day of recovery as well as a good day of reflection.  Tomorrow it's back to the old hart hat and work boots. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Until next time,

Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment