Friday, December 5, 2014

Kauf and the Missiles..........

Mitchy Kauf here checking in for my third installment of the FSU hockey blog live from the library tonight.

After a tune up day on the ice in preparation from a huge 4 point weekend on the road in Geneseo and Brockport, the boys are excited to get a little greasy this weekend and sneak a few points from 2 SUNYAC teams as we head into our 5th and 6th conference games of the season and these 2 games couldn't be more important to us.  With what I'm sure will be a playoff like atmosphere as we arrive to the rink and prepare to win. For myself it'll be a bit of a change suiting up on a forward line with two players with missile like speed: Blake Forslund and Mackenzie McAvoy. With a couple practices under our belts I'm extremely excited to get into the corners and grind it out with these gentlemen come Friday night.. As for tonight I'm hitting the books for a couple tests tomorrow so that will be all for me!

Cheers,
Kauf

No comments:

Post a Comment