Monday, December 8, 2014

Bourney looking forward to seeing his brother at break........

It is now the last week of classes for fall semester here in Fredonia and everyone is gearing up for final exams as well as our last game of 2014.  The library has been busier than usual this Monday morning, I think I have seen everyone on the team here in the last two days, which means everyone is putting in the effort so that we can keep our team GPA high again. I am also looking ahead to December 19th when I fly home as my brother has spent the last 3 months in Halifax  doing training for the Canadian Navy and I am looking forward to hearing all the stories he has. He has also decided to start college in January so I can impart maybe a little wisdom to him.

This being my last blog for 2014 I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and New Years 

Taylor Bourne #29

No comments:

Post a Comment