Friday, January 31, 2014

Meet the Eisermans.............

  These couple blogs I've seemed to mention everyone except myself. I was born and raised in Newburyport, Massachusetts. My fathers name is Bill and mother is Dianne. I have 4 brothers and their names are Billy, Shane, Cole, and Caden. My family is known as a hockey family. My father played Division 1 hockey and so does Billy and Shane. My mother could be the next Mike Babcock, where she knows everything and anything about the game. My two little brothers are in mites, but with their experience in watching their older brothers play and always being around the game, they moved up to squirts. I am very fortunate because I get to see my brothers and best friends compete in the game I love. That there, is my favorite thing to do in my life. If you ever ask around about me you may find a very common answer with 'funny and outgoing'. I try my best to put smiles on people's faces. In my life I've had a lot of ups and downs with this game. I truly don't believe in downs because I was born to the best parents that have given me everything I've always wanted. Hockey is a game and its still a kids game. You may be upset of some outcomes but the true meaning to this is to be thankful of what you have. Hockey has shaped my life. I've met my best friends from this game and it has helped me transform into the person I am today. -Eisee

No comments:

Post a Comment