Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"owing it all to Blake"................


The journey to Fredonia was a long one for me.  I thought that hockey would be over for me after junior as there didn’t seem to be much interest around about me.  One day I got a phone call from my best buddy, Blake Forslund who is also a freshmen on the team this year.  The call would ultimately change my future with hockey and lead me to New York State to play for the Fredonia Blue Devils.  Without knowing Blake, this opportunity would never have come calling for me and for that I will always be in his debt.  Hopefully he doesn’t read this blog because I’m sure once he does he won’t hesitate to hold that over my head.  The experience at Fredonia so far has been great and I can’t wait to continue making more memories.  I have already made friendships that will last forever and I am grateful to have such a chance.

Stay Golden, Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment