Monday, January 20, 2014

"and no its not in the middle of nowhere"...........

Hi everyone.  My name is Jeff Flagler and I will be running the blog for the next week.  I am a goal tender as well as a freshmen and I come from Owen Sound, Ontario and no its not in the middle of nowhere.  This past weekend was pretty special for me as I got my first college win and on top of that my Dad was there to see it as it was Dad’s Weekend.  It was great to spend time with him and the other Dads after the game.  America is much different than Canada and I am slowly getting used to it.  It is a little hard when you are out of your element but the guys on the team have made it extremely easy to get comfortable.  I look forwards to making a run with this team the second half of the year.  Anything can happen and that’s what I live for.  Take care for now and until next time.

Stay classy, Flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment