Friday, October 12, 2012

Willy living it up at home over break

Glad to be home for some nice R&R. Day one of fall break is going great, met up with some old friends, got to see my doggies, and got spoiled by my mom with some awesome delicious meals (you dont find these in cranston marche). From what it seems the boys are also enjoying their time off I know some of them are going to our coach's house to help build his backyard rink. Make sure you bring your working gloves boys. Its of the utmost importance to keep in mind that just because we have a break does not mean we can take a break from working out. We need to be ready to go in tip top shape come Monday. Hopefully all of my ma's cooking doesn't make me too slow, I'll do some extra cardio to burn it off. I'm getting excited as Monday approaches but I'm also enjoying the break because once hockey starts we don't get much time to go home. All and all Day One of break was a success.

Best,
Will McLaughlin #9

No comments:

Post a Comment