Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Big exam with Dr. Telly

It is now 1:50 AM and tomorrow I have my first Business Law exam. The teacher is Dr. Charles Telly and he is the smartest teacher I have ever learned from. I have heard that his tests are ridiculously hard from players on the hockey team and other friends around campus. However this test is the hardest I've ever had to prepare for. Ryan Edens is my housemate and is also in the class. We have been yelling back and forth from our bedrooms all night about definitions and interpretations from our book. Teammates really are there for you through everything here in Fredonia. Well I have to get back to writing my essays, wish us luck tomorrow. Also just want to say there's a ton of love and prayers coming from this house for a friend and teammate Taylor Bourne. We miss ya bud.
Ken Nosky - #5

No comments:

Post a Comment