Thursday, October 18, 2012

Oh Canada

The boys had a great practice today, maybe a little iffy at the start, but we pulled it together and had a strong finish. Before I forget I have to give Freezer a shout out for beating us in rebound today, I promised him I would. After practice me and Perks had night class which was just lovely. A guy next to me slept sitting up for 45 minutes of it, so you know how much fun it was. We also received our tests from the previous class and somehow Perks beat me...by a lot..pretty devastating. Tomorrow is a big day, first Canada vs US showdown. I know Palmy has been looking forward to this all summer so we are going to have to be sharp to keep the Canadian flag hanging, just like it was all summer. After the Canadians win that, then our focus will be on Friday night. Steele Hall is going to be rocking for our home opener and the boys cannot wait to finally get the season underway.

Hehrsy #4

No comments:

Post a Comment