Friday, October 19, 2012

Canada, one and O...Opener Tonight!

Canada claimed the first victory today of the showdown in the 2012-2013 season. We had a great pre game skate today, I personally had a little trouble with the whole skating aspect during a 2 on 1 drill, but hopefully that will work itself out overnight. After practice 8 of us went to the beautiful Applebee's here in town and hammered out a few 2 for 20's. We had Crystal Doust as our hostess as wel. After Applebee's me and Teck went to the computer lab and had to write up a paper for our class tomorrow, guaranteed A's. Tomorrow my teachers decided to really spice up my day by making it go quiz..paper due..quiz. Pretty ridiculous friday and game day if you ask me. Here is a picture from our dinner tonight. Cappy's face describes the Yankees playoff run, JD looks like he is 14, I am not sure what Wilky is smirking at, I am pretty sure Tecki isn't even talking to anyone and laughing by himself and Kauff is staring into Dousts eyes smiling. It was a very nice picture to sum up our dinner. Well it is time to head to bed here, we have our home opener tomorrow. Sadly, it will be my and all the other seniors last ever home opener so lets make it a good one!

Hehrsy #4

No comments:

Post a Comment