Saturday, October 13, 2012

One page down, fifteen to go and Wilky riding shotgun on Bourneys cell

I'm getting anxious to get back to school already, I never thought I would say that. But as Monday approaches I get more and more excited.  It's nice to have our teammate Bourney back and it seems like he is taking advantage of having Fall Break with another teammate Wilky. Wilky accompanied Bourney in uncharted territories as Bourney went to get an American cell phone. What a big day for him, I'm proud of him. At my end, break is going well. I got about 1 page out of the 15 done so the next couple days I'll be shut off from the World trying to get it done. Other than that it's nice being home.  I got to see my grandparents and went out to dinner with them, it was nice.  I sure miss them and it was nice to spend some time with them.  Playing a sport in college is very hectic and time consuming but its truly a blessing when you get some time off to spend it with the people who are most dear to you.

Ryan Wilkinson waiting for Taylor Bourne who is getting his phone.
#9 Will McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment