Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Classic picture of Perks

I just finished watching the TV show, Sons of Anarchy with Mueller and Perks and we are all pretty stunned about tonight's episode. Their club is pure grit, just like us. Today's practice went very well I thought, everyone is getting out of their comfort zone and battling in preparation for this weekend. After practice I made an unusual appearance at the library with Tecki, since we have a test tomorrow we thought we should go buckle down for most of the night. That was after Marty O', Tecki, and I had a lovely dinner at Tim Hortin's on campus. Marty was not afraid to clean up the boys left overs, no questions asked. Through my investigative work, I found a nice baby picture of Perks when he attended a red carpet ceremony. You can see him in the background, front row, standing on the gate. Cute Kid.
Hehrsy #4

No comments:

Post a Comment