Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We're back................ time to get 'er going for the stretch run!!!!!

We just finished our first practice since the Christmas break, and it was great to see all the boys battling it out again. We have a big test coming up so we know how important getting an early jump on things is. One of my good buddies I played juniors with is on Neumann so it will be nice to see him again and backhand t-drag him for two games. During the Christmas break I went to two World Junior games, sadly both were the United States games. I seen them play Russia in exhibition, and Denmark in the round robin. The atmosphere was very anti-US. I don't think Denmark was expecting to have all of Edmonton behind them. 
Grinch was too scared to come to Sherwood Park during the break, which doesn't surprise me. He is soft.

Hehrsy

No comments:

Post a Comment