Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nunner counting on being a difference maker

J-tem is in its final week and I feel the team has made some very large steps forward.  The level of compete is way up these past few weeks, but more importantly everyone is show more desire to win.  After going through two thirds of the season with out reaching our potential, this last stretch of SUNY games should really be a great test for us and an eye opener for the rest of the teams around the league. 
The weather is crazy here in Fredonia this winter.  It is as if someone is playing with the outside thermostat because the tempreture is fluctuating every single day.  I know I can't control the weather, but I know I have a control on the impact I will make on helping the team this last stretch of the regular season and into playoffs.


Brad Nunn

No comments:

Post a Comment