Thursday, January 5, 2012

Freeze excited to be back

Well, it's time to get back to work here in Fredonia. I had such a nice Christmas break at home in Calgary, and it was great to spend some time with my family. I'm now back in Fredonia, and we just started practicing together again today. It felt great to be back on the ice! It's looking to be a fairly busy J-term, as I am taking two online classes in addition to our busy hockey schedule. I'm looking forward to this second half of the season, and I know that it is going to go by very quickly! We are busy preparing hard these next couple weeks to be successful as a team. Right now I am currently watching Canada play Russia in the World Juniors.. Russia is up 3-1, I'm hoping Canada can turn things around here! I'm excited to see what this next half of our season will bring, and look forward to the opportunities ahead for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment