Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Grinch reveals all in the library

It's crunch time here in Fredonia. For all the Moms and Dads out there it's 'Dead Week', otherwise known as the week before finals. For many students this week serves as preparation for the exams to follow, and also gives you a week to finish off any papers, or projects that may have "slipped your mind" over the semester. It's 10:30 PM in the library and there are at least 10 of the boys in here doing work. I am currently working on a Marketing project with Bryan Ross, however his contributions have been minimal. To my left, Dave Ridos is nose deep in a book, Matecki is chewing some data to my right, and Mueller is across from me filling his enormous head with knowledge. It's a tough time of year but together I think we can get through it. I have to get back to work or my group members might start calling me Mat Hehr. Happy Holidays! The Grinch

No comments:

Post a Comment